2010年1月14日星期四

Pasar Malam

I went to Pasar Malam with Wai Kuan.. When I was on the way to her house to fetch her, almost accident..
Didn't know what was happening at that moment..
Almost bang the "wall"..
My goodness.. I really sure I saw that.. But didn't know how can it happened....
Until now I am still feel scare .. Can't describe the feel..
Is that because I am always blur all the time?

I met many schoolmate .. And some old friends..
Then I met Mei Ling and her bf ..
I feel that she changes a lot.. ( after she couple with this new bf)
We are not so close anymore
And feel strange ....
Even I think Wai Kuan also feel uncomfortable with the condition..

I bought nothing for myself at Pasar Malam..
I only helped mum to buy some bread for next day breakfast..
AND I had bought a shirt .. But NOT for myself....
I like it very very much..
I feel very very happy.. even though tat's not for me....
Wai kuan say I am stupid..
Never buy anything for my own but for others Yet still so happy
^^
maybe.. ..
ANyway.... I'm happy....^^

Thanks my fren - waikuan accompany today ^^

没有评论:

发表评论