2011年11月5日星期六

knew something that u probably shouldn't know it

What a good lesson.
My words, always being stupid and blur is the best.
Please do ever remember that. Never never never forget it.
Get it?
This reminded  me, my nick name among my friends "blurblurwen".
Bare it in mind !!!!! Blur ...


Well, I knew something which I probably shouldn't know it.


That was my fault, I guess.
I am not going to blame him. I am trying to keep it. Perhaps, I can do it.
It was the initial, I was talking with him through phone.
Tears, kept falling down. My voice might be a bit different. I tried to hide it.
Hopefully he won't know it. I was pretending Okay, in good mood, acted normal. Nothing special.


I am very appreciate our relationship since we have come through a lot of stuffs. I put in all my effort to maintain and conduct this. I feel happy. I don't want to messy it. I hate fight, I scare fight. I damn really hate the feel. I am thinking what is the best way to go through this. Currently I choose to keep it.
Shhhh.....
A friend told me, it might be nothing. Hopefully....
I just wanna to know why he want to hide it? I guess the answer would be "I don't want you think too much"
No No .... It is not accepted. Ridiculous answer, I think.


It is hard to stop the tears falling down. Trying.
Hopefully .....


Stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论