2011年11月19日星期六

A friend's parents came to visit her a UUM

Listening to  music now. No mood to do my revision for mid term test for Principle of Economic on tomorrow night !!!!
I was chatting with a friend just now. She told me she was totally stress and keep crying for few night, and she was insomnia and finally fall sick. I was a bit shocked !! And sad? (as a friend, but I don't know this happened)
But, her parents came to visit her few days ago. She and I come from Seremban. So, I can imagine how far it take from Seremban to UUM. It was around 7++ hours journey by driving.
Honestly, I got a bit jealous. She has a good relationship with her family.
I was thinking, "I have no stress?" The answer is "I do have stress."
I cried before, I frustrated before, I was freaking out. 
But, I kept it. I will never ever able like her, tell my family, my parents.
Everyone around me is very hardworking, tough.
Study and study, book and book.
They are all 3.67 pointer students. Except me.
I am trying to put myself in to the condition... study !!!!
Well, Its work for a moment.

Okay, is time to do my revision.
KhaiWen, no emo for this moment, please !!!!

Perhaps .....

Good Luck !!!!

没有评论:

发表评论