2014年8月10日星期日

Birthday Celebration 2014

Birthday Celebration
Dinner at Italian Pizza, Oakland
Chicken Parmigiana
Triple Play
Baked Pasta
Ice Lemon Tea
Hot Honey Lemon

Gotcha.. Dinner with boyfie. Yummy.. Two persons ordered 3 dishes? Well, we couldn't finish it. We packed it and brought it home as supper. Haha.. 


My Birthday's Present
MJ Jewellery


观音牌

It's so surprising to receive this from aunty. Thank you so much.



Bless from mummy. ^_^


My Birthday Cake from Boyfie
Green Tea Cake

Surprise !! Thanks for brought me cake ^_^ It is delicious, not too sweet and soft.


My Birthday Cake from my Bestie (form 6 gang)
Thousand thank you to Kim, Dolin and Jason for the celebration. Thanks for the meal and cake. Feeling great to hang out with you all. Nonsense, laughter, crazy, whatever, those're awesome. Love to be with you all. Feel relax and joyful.


没有评论:

发表评论