2009年8月29日星期六

Car Fair

School is gonna reopen on Tuesday..
I decide go to school in my own *(drive)..
Because school finish early.. *(Puasa)
So I can drive to school and go home before 2pm..
So tat, my dad can go n work on time..
In addition, the car fair is so expensive.. *(my frenzz fetch)
It cost Rm85 per month..
It is damn expensive ....
The journey from my house to school is only around 10 min..
But,if my fren fetch me, it takes about half n hours.
AND I have to wake up early and reach home late..
It is wasting the time... *(my sleeping time) Hehe..
Also, it is expensine....
I am waiting my mum buys me a car..
So tat i can go to sch myself n oso tuition..
This save a lot of time n money (cz she no nid rush here n ter jz 4 picking up my sis n I)
Hope to get a car soon...
Oh GOD.....

没有评论:

发表评论